zondag 10 juni 2012

Fly

For this layout I used I simple brown colored paper. I used two different types of paper to put under the layout. I also made two circles that I placed half under the picture. I cut the wings out paper and used a paint dabber to give it texture and a shiny color. I made a double roset. In the corner I cut out flowers from vellum and placed pink cardstock underneath. I finished it with some embellisments, flowers, and handmade butterflies.

This layout is made for The Robins Nest. And their website.

Deze layout is gemaakt op een bruin basisvel. Onder de foto heb ik twee soorten papier gebruikt. Ook zitten er twee cirkels half onder de foto. De vleugels heb ik uit papier geknipt en met een paint dabber glimmend gemaakt. Rechtsboven heb ik uit vellum een aantal bloemen geknipt. Deze is op roze cardstock geplakt.
Het geheel is afgewerkt met eigen gemaakte vlinders en een eigen gemaakte roset. En als laatste heb ik nog wat embellisments en bloemen toegevoegd.

 

1 opmerking:

  1. wonderful layouts, thanks for you interest in being on the robin nest design team

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen