donderdag 31 mei 2012

My white duck

This LO is competing in the Birds challenge from vintage page designs.
I just used the colors black and white so the focus goes to the picture, where the beak is orange. By layering different sizes of paper I created the main page. By putting on pearls, the title, a flower and a border I completed the page.

Deze layout doet mee aan de Birds challenge from vintage page designs. Door alleen zwart en wit te gebruiken valt de foto met een klein beetje oranje goed op. De pagina is opgebouwd uit meerdere lagen papier. Door het toevoegen van de titel, een bloem, parels en een border is de pagina compleet gemaakt.

1 opmerking:

  1. This is a really beautiful layout, Daphne. I love the monochromatic look - it definitely draws attention to the lovely photograph! Thanks for playing the Vintage Page Challenge :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen